Chemtex’s Glycol Corrosion Inhibitor is a specially formulated chemical additive for glycol to protect system metals from corrosion. It is a multi-metal corrosion inhibitor and prevents corrosion in multi-ways.
Key Features and Benefits
Handling Measures and Precautions
- Extends System Metal Life
- Saves power and increases heat transfer efficiency
- Increases life of glycol by avoiding degradation
- Does not affect freeze protection properties
- Does not form sludge deposit in the system
- Avoids leakage and minimizes maintenance jobs
- Avoids chances of beverage, brewery and dairy batch losses due to phe leakage
Proper human safety products such as splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. please refer MSDS for more details.
This product should be stored in original containers in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight. Please refer technical data sheet, label and MSDS for more details and shelf life.
Chemtex’s Glycol corrosion inhibitor is available in 35kgs hdpe carboys.