CHEMTEX'S Boiler Compound are various compounds of chemicals specially formulated for the treatement of boiler internal tubes. These are based on polymeric dispersants for sludge conditioning, poly-phosphates and polymers for scale and corrosion inhibition. It imparts excellent online cleanliness of boiler internals by preventing scale, metal ions and metal oxide deposits formation.
CHEMTEX'S Boiler Compound helps to prevent deposition of calcium, iron and iron-oxide. It also aids in removal of existing scale from the water boiler.
CHEMTEX'S Boiler Compound are added with corrosion preventors which forms a protective passive film over the boiler heat transfer surface. The inhibitor prevents fouling due to Iron Hydroxides, pitting and tube failures.
Key Features and Benefits
Application and Dosage
- Saves Energy by preventing scale formation
- Inhibits sludge formed due to metal ions and metal oxide deposits
- Keeps the boiler internals clean and minimizes down time for maintenance
- Prevents corrosion by forming passive protective layer on boiler internal metal
- Overdose to some extent of the chemical is non-harmful
- Provides optimum Sodium and Phosphate balance
- Compatible with other treatment chemicals
- Introduces a passive film on the boiler surface to prevent corrosion
- Enhances heat transferability and hence saves energy and increases productivity
CHEMTEX'S Boiler Compound is dosed at a given concentration for enabling a passive coating in the boiler for corrosion inhibition. The dosage depends upon the feed water characteristic, alkalinity requirement and blow down practices. The dosage can be continuous or intermittent as a solution to the feed water line.
CHEMTEX'S Boiler Compound is compatible with all other treatment chemicals.
Handling measures and precautions
Proper human safety products such as Splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. Please refer MSDS for more details.
This product should be stored in original containers in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight. Please refer Technical Data Sheet, Label and MSDS for more details and shelf life.
BOILER COMPOUNDS is available in the following pack size of 35/215kgs HDPE jars and barrels.