CHEMTEX'S Phosphate-Polymer Treatment is a hard water tolerant online boiler internal tubes treatment compound based on polymeric dispersants for sludge conditioning.
CHEMTEX'S Phosphate-Polymer Treatment contains corrosion inhibitor that forms a protective passive film on the heat transfer surface to prevent corrosion. This reduces fouling due to iron hydroxides, reduces pitting and tube failures.
CHEMTEX'S Phosphate-Polymer Treatment imparts excellent online cleanliness of boiler internals by preventing scale, metal ions and metal oxide deposits formation.
Key Features and Benefits
Application and Dosage
- Prevents formation of scaling and rust
- Inhibits sludge formed due to metal ions and metal oxide deposits
- Keeps the boiler internals clean and minimizes down time for maintenance
- Prevents corrosion by building up pH and alkalinity
- Compatible with other treatment chemicals
- Introduces a passive film on the boiler surface to prevent corrosion
- Completely biodegradable and organic chemicals
- Enhances heat transferability and saves energy and increases productivity
CHEMTEX'S Phosphate-Polymer Treatment is dosed as it is or in dilution with water. The dosage depends upon the feed water characteristic, alkalinity requirement and blow down practices. The dosage can be continuous or intermittent as a solution to the feed water line.
CHEMTEX'S Phosphate-Polymer Treatment is compatible with all other treatment chemicals.
Handling measures and precautions
Proper human safety products such as Splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. Please refer MSDS for more details.
This product should be stored in original containers in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight. Please refer Technical Data Sheet, Label and MSDS for more details and shelf life.
CHEMTEX'S Phosphate-Polymer Treatment is available in the following pack size of 35/215kgs HDPE jars and barrels.