PHASE CHANGE MATERIAL (PCM) & EUTECTICS
PCM & EUTECTIC SALTS AND SOLUTIONS are ideal products designed for thermal energy storage systems. PCM function in storage and release of thermal energy during melting & freezing process i.e when they changing from one phase to another.
When PCM freezes, it releases large amount of energy in the form of latent heat of fusion or energy crystallization. On the other hand, when the material melts, it absorbs an equal amount of energy from the immediate environment during the phase change from solid to liquid.
This property of PCM can be used in a number of ways, such as thermal energy storage whereby heat or coolness can be stored from one process or period in time, and then used at a later date or different location. PCM are also very useful in providing thermal barriers or insulation, for example in temperature controlled transport.
The simplest, cheapest, and most effective phase change material is water/ice. Unfortunately, the freezing temperature of water is fixed at 0?C (32?F), which makes it unsuitable for the majority of energy storage applications. Therefore a number of different materials have been identified and developed to offer products that freeze and melt like water/ice, but at temperatures from the cryogenic range to several hundred degrees centigrade.GLYCOL BRINE SOLUTION AND ALLIED RANGE
1. Inhibited Glycol Antifreeze Engine / Industrial Coolant
2. Inhibited Propylene Glycol Brine Solution
3. Inhibited Ethylene Glycol Brine Solution
4. Corrosion Inhibitor for Propylene Glycol Brine System
5.Corrosion Inhibitor for Ethylene Glycol Brine System
6. Un-inhibited Mono Ethylene Glycol
7. Un-inhibited Propylene Glycol
8. Antifoam for Glycol brine system
9. Defoamer or Defoaming agent for Glycol brine system
10. Nitrite based Corrosion Inhibitor for Glycol brine system
11. Microbiocide - Non-oxidising and Chlorine Free
12. Brine cleaning and regeneration (including products and services)