The Dust Suppressant is ideal for the purpose of controlling dust on roads and industrial areas. This suppressant helps in increasing the surface area of water droplets, which helps in covering more area and reduces the water consumption.
This unwanted fugitive dust controller is extensively well known for its unique characteristics like eco friendly, reduce water consumption, lower soil erosion, improvise vehicle productivity and easy to mix.
Find below our range of Dust Suppressant
. In case you still don’t find what you are looking for OR want to have more details, then please feel free to enquire us.
CHEMTEX’S DUST CONTROL ADDITIVE is added to water and sprayed through sprinklers. This additive aids to fight dust at loading, unloading, belt conveying and transferring, stack-out, reclaim, crushing and other critical locations.
It is a unique surfactant based chemical compound that works on the following principles :-
Key Features and Benefits
- It increases the surface area of water droplet that helps to cover more area as the water is sprayed on the dust.
- It carries an ionic charge that helps to repel water droplets hence giving a better spread to the sprayed water to cover more area.
- The ionic charge attracts the dust molecules.
Application and Dosage
- Saves water more than 70%
- Improves workers overall health
- Reduces Incidence of Dust up to 95%
- Improves combustion due to less use of water
- Controls the serious hazards of dust explosion
- Controls pollution and protects the environment
- Increases workers efficiency and power generation
- Extend life and working conditions of costly equipments
- Saves rich carbon which increases calorific value because coal dust contains
- higher percentage of carbon
CHEMTEX’S DUST CONTROL ADDITIVE reduces interfacial tension between the particles of dust to produce agglomeration of microns and sub microns size, particles. Smaller particles are agglomerated and made heavy, causing their precipitation on the mass of the source material.
CHEMTEX’S DUST CONTROL ADDITIVE creates smaller droplets to effect greater spray dispersion and covers more area to increase the moisture spread on the material. The isolation of the dust within the treatment zone.
CHEMTEX’S DUST CONTROL ADDITIVE prevents the formulation of the dust film restricted to the surface water droplets and permits less moisture to do more effective job. CHEMTEX’S DUST CONTROL ADDITIVE can simply be dissolved in cold water or it may be fed directly from container. In some installations a simple drip feed method shall be possible.
CHEMTEX’S DUST CONTROL ADDITIVE should be dissolved at the rate of 200ml/1000ltrs of water and sprayed on the dust cloud.
Handling measures and precautions
Proper human safety products such as Splash goggles, lab coat, vapor respirator, gloves and boots should be worn while handling and applying chemicals. Splashes on skin should be washed off with water immediately. In case of splashing into the eyes, flush it with fresh water and obtain medical attention. Should not be injected. Please refer MSDS for more details.
This product should be stored in original containers in cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight. Please refer Technical Data Sheet, Label and MSDS for more details and shelf life.
CHEMTEX’S DUST CONTROL ADDITIVE is available in 50/220kgs HDPE jars and barrels.
Dust Control Additive